- blue butterfly pea flower - promotes collagen
- hibiscus - wonderful hydrator
- rose hip - delivers many antioxidants
- bamboo - strengthens hair, skin and nails
- schizandra berry - protects skin
- chamomile - (only in beauty sleep tea) induces sleep
- Sort by Name
Sip and nourish your skin from the inside out! The beautifying botanicals included in these gorgeous teas are:
A luxurious, deliciously scented body wash that's hand crafted in small batches! View ingredients in above photos.
A family with kids will encounter lots of injuries. Whether it's a skinned knee, stubbed toe, bee sting, earache, or an insulting knot on the head, kids need reassurance that everything will be alright. Growing pains, sore throat, stomach pain, headache, chronic ear ache, and the flu are other times your child will be relieved by the boo boo pack. The flexible boo boo pack is filled with flaxseed and herbs. The flaxseed leaves a moist heat and the herbs are an excellent pain relief! The lavender pack is great to heat and snuggle with at night. It will bring warm comfort, relaxation, and restfulness to your child. The peppermint is good for flu, sinuses, allergies, fever and headaches. Each boo boo pack comes in a white mesh bag.
QUEEN'S CAKE: This vanilla fruit tea is fit for a queen! This diamond of an herbal tea is imbued with the flavors of a rich vanilla confection studded with sweet black currants and lemon. This cup meets the discerning approval of Queen Charlotte -- the veritable tastemaker of London society. Sip like a royal and enjoy this decadent tea! DUKE & DUCHESS: This honey breakfast tea is strong and sweet. Pure, sweet honey tempers the boldness of strong black tea. Could there be a more perfect coupling? Sip this infusion as a delicious addition to your breakfast. ANTHONY & KATE: Mmm, spiced chai. All is fair in love and war! This medley of exceptional black tea and exotic spices steeps a rich and formidable cup. Best sipped when high-energy planning and conquering the world are on the agenda! Prepare this chai the traditional method -- accompanied by warm milk, a touch of honey and an abundance of irrestible charm. DOWNTOWN ABBEY: Mrs. Patmore's Pudding Tea. This decadent dessert tea has the homemade flavors of vanilla cake drizzled with rich caramel sauce. The full-bodied base of premium black tea lends itself well to a splash of milk, making it a perfect afternoon tea to partner with puddings, scones and shortbread. View ingredients in above photos. Each canister contains 36 teabags.
- FOCUS: green tea with peppermint, lion's mane and lemon. Take on the day with a bright cup of green tea that'll give you a natural boost of clarity, purpose and optimism. Simply steep 2-3 minutes using filtered, short of boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeinated tea bags.
- RELAX: rooibos, dandelion and citrus tea. Find stillness with an earthy cup of tea to warm your heart and body for a midday moment or a gentle transition to evening. Simply steep 5-7 minutes using filtered, boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeine free tea bags
- REST: chamomile, lemon balm and lavender tea. Invite a quiet moment for yourself with a fragrant cup of tea before bed, after a workout, or whenever you need a restorative moment. Simply steep 5-7 minutes using filtered, boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeine free tea bags.
Is falling asleep a painful ordeal every night? Do you wake up multiple times a night? Maybe CBZ sleep gummies can help. These gummies combine the relaxing effects of the organically grown hemp with the aid of melatonin to prepare your body for restful sleep. View ingredients and product usage in above photos.