These teas combine herbs and fruits to create a delightful blend of flavor!
- Wild Blueberry: tea for balance. Enjoy the sweet lushness of blueberries, counter-balanced with the rich, malty notes of premium black tea. This infusion is delicious served hot or over ice. Yields: 50 teabags
- Ginger Peach: a longevity tea. This tea offers the lushness of a fancy peach seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger. This fresh and flavorful cup will make your head wiggle with delight. Yields: 50 teabags
- Blackberry Sage: tea for wisdom. The first sip produces a soft berry note floating atop the taste of smooth, clean tea. The next uncovers the head-clearing character of white sage with its wispy coolness dancing at the back of the throat. An enchanting tea and herb blend. Yields: 50 teabags
- Orange Ginger Mint: an after meal herb tea. Ginger is spicy to the palate yet soothing to the digestive system; mint is known to calm a stormy stomach with sweetness. This herb tea, with its rare orange bergamot mint and other uncommon botanicals, is blended to create a soft and luscious cup. Perfect after meal time. Yields: 36 teabags
- Chamomile Lemon: surrender to sleep herb tea. Chamomile mingles with lemon balm and lavender producing a fragrant, soothing cup. Potent botanicals such as skullcap and valerian root are blended in to create a most tranquil and relaxing tea, delighting the palate, body and mind. Yields: 36 teabags