These funnel shaped silicone menstrual cups are a popular alternative to traditional sanitary products. Washable and reusable, they are just as safe and effective as tampons and pads.
Available in two colors and sizes:
- Himalayan Pink – this cup is designed to be the most comfortable and easiest to use cup on the market. Great option for first-time users as the slightly firmer silicone allows it to open easily when inserted. Available in small and regular.
- Mountain Iris – this one is made with an ultra-soft silicone formula designed to be both gentle and super comfortable for those with bladder sensitivity, cramping or discomfort with firmer cups. Available in small and regular.
Use sanitary practices to wash and insert your cup, and make sure it is wiped clean and dry before reusing.
How to use:
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Apply water or a water-based lubricant to the rim of the cup to help with ease of insertion.
- Tightly fold the menstrual cup in half, holding it in one hand with the rim facing up.
- Insert the cup, rim up, into your vagina like you would a tampon without an applicator. It should sit a few inches below your cervix.
- Once the cup is in your vagina, rotate it. It will spring open to create an airtight seal that stops leaks.
You shouldn’t be able to feel your menstrual cup if you’ve inserted it correctly.
To remove the cup:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Place your index finger and thumb into your vagina. Pull the stem of the cup gently until you can reach the base.
- Pinch the base to release the seal and pull down to remove the cup.
- Once it’s out, empty the cup into the sink or toilet.
- Wash and dry well.
There are no reviews yet.