- Sort by Default Order
DUKE & DUCHESS: This honey breakfast tea is strong and sweet. Pure, sweet honey tempers the boldness of strong black tea. Could there be a more perfect coupling? Sip this infusion as a delicious addition to your breakfast. DOWNTOWN ABBEY: Mrs. Patmore's Pudding Tea. This decadent dessert tea has the homemade flavors of vanilla cake drizzled with rich caramel sauce. The full-bodied base of premium black tea lends itself well to a splash of milk, making it a perfect afternoon tea to partner with puddings, scones and shortbread. View ingredients in above photos. Each canister contains 36 teabags.
These teas combine herbs and fruits to create a delightful blend of flavor!
- Wild Blueberry: tea for balance. Enjoy the sweet lushness of blueberries, counter-balanced with the rich, malty notes of premium black tea. This infusion is delicious served hot or over ice. Yields: 50 teabags
- Ginger Peach: a longevity tea. This tea offers the lushness of a fancy peach seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger. This fresh and flavorful cup will make your head wiggle with delight. Yields: 50 teabags
- Blackberry Sage: tea for wisdom. The first sip produces a soft berry note floating atop the taste of smooth, clean tea. The next uncovers the head-clearing character of white sage with its wispy coolness dancing at the back of the throat. An enchanting tea and herb blend. Yields: 50 teabags
- Orange Ginger Mint: an after meal herb tea. Ginger is spicy to the palate yet soothing to the digestive system; mint is known to calm a stormy stomach with sweetness. This herb tea, with its rare orange bergamot mint and other uncommon botanicals, is blended to create a soft and luscious cup. Perfect after meal time. Yields: 36 teabags
- Chamomile Lemon: surrender to sleep herb tea. Chamomile mingles with lemon balm and lavender producing a fragrant, soothing cup. Potent botanicals such as skullcap and valerian root are blended in to create a most tranquil and relaxing tea, delighting the palate, body and mind. Yields: 36 teabags
Natural, flavor-infused Sugar Cubes for cocktails, coffee, and tea.
A sweet little gift for your honey loving friends! Pure southern honey from a farm in Georgia.
100% PURE-RAW UNPROCESSED HONEY
Preparing loose leaf tea can be such a joy, especially when knowing that the flavor, aroma and health benefits are higher than its bagged counterpart. But without the teabag, when you hand blend herbal leaves, roots, flowers and berries, an infuser ball makes a great assistant to that delicious cup of tea. This stainless steel mesh infuser is 1.8 inches in diameter and has a secure clamp to keep loose leaf tea in. Hand wash recommended.