- Sort by Popularity
A tea that has been carefully crafted to help relieve your menstrual cramps and heavy menses, balance your hormones, and detox your womb. These herbs also provide relief of skin dryness you may experience during menstrual cycle. DIRECTIONS: Place 1 teabag in 8 oz of hot water for 3-5 minutes. Tip: Add brown sugar for sweetener, and slices of citrus fruits like grapefruit, orange, or lemon. INGREDIENTS: Red Dates, Longan Fruit, Wildberry, Dried Ginger, Roses, Peony Flowers. View benefits of each ingredient in above photos.
100% PURE-RAW UNPROCESSED HONEY
The most delicious butter caramel you will ever have the pleasure of tasting! And for good reason, as Bequet Caramels are the nation's premier gourmet caramel company, having won 9 highly prestigious national awards. Believing in making things the right way, all of their caramel is handmade in small batches with only the finest ingredients - Non-GMO sugar, Antibiotic-Free milk, and Pure sea salt to name a few. Their two-part process brings it all together to achieve an unforgettably rich and buttery texture. These elite caramels make a wonderful gift, and also make a delicious addition to your coffee table. Two varieties available:
- Celtic Sea Salt
DUKE & DUCHESS: This honey breakfast tea is strong and sweet. Pure, sweet honey tempers the boldness of strong black tea. Could there be a more perfect coupling? Sip this infusion as a delicious addition to your breakfast. DOWNTOWN ABBEY: Mrs. Patmore's Pudding Tea. This decadent dessert tea has the homemade flavors of vanilla cake drizzled with rich caramel sauce. The full-bodied base of premium black tea lends itself well to a splash of milk, making it a perfect afternoon tea to partner with puddings, scones and shortbread. View ingredients in above photos. Each canister contains 36 teabags.
Sip and nourish your skin from the inside out! The beautifying botanicals included in the Daily Beauty and Beauty Sleep teas are:
- blue butterfly pea flower - promotes collagen
- hibiscus - wonderful hydrator
- rose hip - delivers many antioxidants
- bamboo - strengthens hair, skin and nails
- schizandra berry - protects skin
- chamomile - (only in beauty sleep tea) induces sleep
- sea buckthorn berry: supplies beta carotene and used for over 1000 years for anti-aging
- aloe vera: this cleansing plant was used by Egyptian queens as part of their beauty regimen
- hibiscus: one of the best hydrators nature has to offer
- rose hip: studies have shown anti-aging properties for skin
- milk thistle: the seeds have been used for detoxing since 40 A.D.
SUPERHERB teas feature "wonder" herbs unique in flavor, functionality and full-body benefits. These herbs have been nutritional dynamos for centuries for boosting performance, health or longevity.
- PEPPERMINT: Dating back to 1,000 B.C., peppermint has been revered as a favored herb to help soothe gastrointestinal issues, aches and pains. This pure, premium peppermint was chosen for its cool aromatics and clean, refreshing flavor. A wonderful, soothing cup either served hot or over ice.
- IMMUNITY: Arm your body's defense system with nature's best, both in sickness and in health, with this palate-pleasing blend. Antioxidants in green tea have been praised for their ability to improve overall health. This tea has added echinacea, known as the body's "immune stimulant", and elderflower, known as nature's medicine chest. A hint of orange steeps a bright, flavorful cup.
- DANDELION: This small yellow flower has roots that are a powerhouse of healthy benefits. It is known for its cleansing properties and as a natural aid for digestion. This certified organic tea blends the roasted root with a touch of French vanilla, making each full-bodied cup a nice alternative to coffee. Flavor Profile: vanilla, biscuit, earthy.
- DETOX GREEN: A cleansing tea, this detox blend nourishes your body from the inside out. With matcha and chlorella, this infusion delivers antioxidant benefits that are too good to ignore. Chlorella's dark green color is attributed to it's chlorophyll content and is considered a superfood. With a green apple and mint finish, it is delightful on the palate. Flavor Profile: minty, sweet.