- Celtic Sea Salt
- Sort by Default Order
The most delicious butter caramel you will ever have the pleasure of tasting! And for good reason, as Bequet Caramels are the nation's premier gourmet caramel company, having won 9 highly prestigious national awards. Believing in making things the right way, all of their caramel is handmade in small batches with only the finest ingredients - Non-GMO sugar, Antibiotic-Free milk, and Pure sea salt to name a few. Their two-part process brings it all together to achieve an unforgettably rich and buttery texture. These elite caramels make a wonderful gift, and also make a delicious addition to your coffee table. Two varieties available:
Immune boosting elderberry syrup! Elderberries have long been known to have antiviral, antibacterial and antioxidant qualities. With these virtues, elderberries help move circulation, stagnation and inflammation and they support the overall immune response. This Elderberry Syrup is preserved with local raw Virginia honey, made with organic cranberries and elderberries and the finest organic spices. Red Root's small-batch artisanal process is true to the craft of herbalism and gives life to an uplifting health tonic. Enjoy it daily as a tasty wellness boost. How to use: Take 2-3 tsp for daily immune support. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin*, Raw Honey, Elderberries, Cranberries*, Orange Peel*, Spices*. *denotes organic ingredients
Preparing loose leaf tea can be such a joy, especially when knowing that the flavor, aroma and health benefits are higher than its bagged counterpart. But without the teabag, when you hand blend herbal leaves, roots, flowers and berries, an infuser ball makes a great assistant to that delicious cup of tea. This stainless steel mesh infuser is 1.8 inches in diameter and has a secure clamp to keep loose leaf tea in. Hand wash recommended.
100% PURE-RAW UNPROCESSED HONEY
A sweet little gift for your honey loving friends! Pure southern honey from a farm in Georgia.
Natural, flavor-infused Sugar Cubes for cocktails, coffee, and tea.
These teas combine herbs and fruits to create a delightful blend of flavor!
- Wild Blueberry: tea for balance. Enjoy the sweet lushness of blueberries, counter-balanced with the rich, malty notes of premium black tea. This infusion is delicious served hot or over ice. Yields: 50 teabags
- Ginger Peach: a longevity tea. This tea offers the lushness of a fancy peach seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger. This fresh and flavorful cup will make your head wiggle with delight. Yields: 50 teabags
- Blackberry Sage: tea for wisdom. The first sip produces a soft berry note floating atop the taste of smooth, clean tea. The next uncovers the head-clearing character of white sage with its wispy coolness dancing at the back of the throat. An enchanting tea and herb blend. Yields: 50 teabags
- Orange Ginger Mint: an after meal herb tea. Ginger is spicy to the palate yet soothing to the digestive system; mint is known to calm a stormy stomach with sweetness. This herb tea, with its rare orange bergamot mint and other uncommon botanicals, is blended to create a soft and luscious cup. Perfect after meal time. Yields: 36 teabags
- Chamomile Lemon: surrender to sleep herb tea. Chamomile mingles with lemon balm and lavender producing a fragrant, soothing cup. Potent botanicals such as skullcap and valerian root are blended in to create a most tranquil and relaxing tea, delighting the palate, body and mind. Yields: 36 teabags
DUKE & DUCHESS: This honey breakfast tea is strong and sweet. Pure, sweet honey tempers the boldness of strong black tea. Could there be a more perfect coupling? Sip this infusion as a delicious addition to your breakfast. DOWNTOWN ABBEY: Mrs. Patmore's Pudding Tea. This decadent dessert tea has the homemade flavors of vanilla cake drizzled with rich caramel sauce. The full-bodied base of premium black tea lends itself well to a splash of milk, making it a perfect afternoon tea to partner with puddings, scones and shortbread. View ingredients in above photos. Each canister contains 36 teabags.
SUPERHERB teas feature "wonder" herbs unique in flavor, functionality and full-body benefits. These herbs have been nutritional dynamos for centuries for boosting performance, health or longevity.
- PEPPERMINT: Dating back to 1,000 B.C., peppermint has been revered as a favored herb to help soothe gastrointestinal issues, aches and pains. This pure, premium peppermint was chosen for its cool aromatics and clean, refreshing flavor. A wonderful, soothing cup either served hot or over ice.
- IMMUNITY: Arm your body's defense system with nature's best, both in sickness and in health, with this palate-pleasing blend. Antioxidants in green tea have been praised for their ability to improve overall health. This tea has added echinacea, known as the body's "immune stimulant", and elderflower, known as nature's medicine chest. A hint of orange steeps a bright, flavorful cup.
- DANDELION: This small yellow flower has roots that are a powerhouse of healthy benefits. It is known for its cleansing properties and as a natural aid for digestion. This certified organic tea blends the roasted root with a touch of French vanilla, making each full-bodied cup a nice alternative to coffee. Flavor Profile: vanilla, biscuit, earthy.
- DETOX GREEN: A cleansing tea, this detox blend nourishes your body from the inside out. With matcha and chlorella, this infusion delivers antioxidant benefits that are too good to ignore. Chlorella's dark green color is attributed to it's chlorophyll content and is considered a superfood. With a green apple and mint finish, it is delightful on the palate. Flavor Profile: minty, sweet.
These organically grown teas include the elderberry, and a mint, two of the most popular herbs for immunity and flavor!
- Mint Fields: crisp and refreshing spearmint leaves are complemented by the deep coolness of peppermint and the calming, smooth flavor notes of lemon balm.
- Elderberry: used for thousands of years for its healing benefits and also in making wine and flavoring foods. Here it's blended with an organic red rooibos base for a double dose of delicious defense.
Sip and nourish your skin from the inside out! The beautifying botanicals included in the Daily Beauty and Beauty Sleep teas are:
- blue butterfly pea flower - promotes collagen
- hibiscus - wonderful hydrator
- rose hip - delivers many antioxidants
- bamboo - strengthens hair, skin and nails
- schizandra berry - protects skin
- chamomile - (only in beauty sleep tea) induces sleep
- sea buckthorn berry: supplies beta carotene and used for over 1000 years for anti-aging
- aloe vera: this cleansing plant was used by Egyptian queens as part of their beauty regimen
- hibiscus: one of the best hydrators nature has to offer
- rose hip: studies have shown anti-aging properties for skin
- milk thistle: the seeds have been used for detoxing since 40 A.D.
BE WELL TEAS Full-bodied and aromatic, caffeine-free red rooibos is celebrated for its flavor and antioxidants. As the base for this tea, it's a natural friend to the immune system and can contribute to a healthier life. All of our BE WELL TEAS are meticulously formulated for specific needs. We invite you to consider them all, and get what you need. Get Some ZZZ's - Say goodnight to tossing and turning. We're here to help you get your zzz's the natural way. Steep a cup of our caffeine-free herbal blend and breathe a sigh of sweet relief as the bouquet of organic rooibos, soothing chamomile, passionflower and the mellowing properties of valerian gently lulls you toward blissful rest. Get Relaxed - Stressed out and feeling kind of edgy? The good news is this caffeine-free, herbal blend delivers composure in a tea cup - if only you'll take a moment to steep and sip. The mood-mellowing begins instantly with the calming aromas of lavender and rose petals gently wafting up from the steaming cup. Ahhh. Get Gorgeous - Let's get one thing clear. True beauty comes from within. But when it comes to clear skin, some of us can use a little help. So here's good news: this organic, rooibos-based, naturally caffeine-free tea blend is brimming with antioxidants - your skin's best friend. Get Burning - This spicy herbal blend will rev up your internal engine. It's a tasty way to increase your metabolism and resistance to occasional stress, and is caffeine-free. Nice served hot or over ice whenever your body needs a wake up call. The ingredients in this blend are: Organic Green Rooibos (leaf); Ginger (root); Cinnamon; Holy Basil; Black Pepper; Cloves; Chili Peppers (fruit); Cordyceps Extract (fungus); Stevia (leaf), Natural Sea Buckthorn flavor. Get Protected - Whether factual or urban legend, the historic tale of the four thieves who survived the Black Plague by protecting themselves with a blend of essential oils is indeed impressive. The inspired blend created by these former spice merchants was made of powerhouse herbs and spices who all top the charts for their antioxidant content as well as anti-microbial properties. We've taken this historic recipe and added orange and rooibos to round out the flavor for an organic, uplifting cup that is as pleasing to smell as it is to sip. Organic ingredients in this tea: Rooibos leaf, cinnamon bark, rosemary leaf, orange peel, cloves (bud), eucaluptus, lemon peel, rosemary, cassia and clove oil, organic natural orange flavor. Get It Going - Tummy trouble? Well, we can all use a little help now and then. And in our opinion, natural is better! This naturally caffeine-free herbal blend of organic rooibos and senna leaves helps "get it going" gently. Senna is known for its mild laxative effects. Ginger has been added to help reduce cramping that often comes along with this whole uncomfortable situation. Sweet licorice soothes and coats the gastrointestinal tract, and it tastes good. So simply steep, sip and get going. Ingredients in this tea: Organic Rooibos, Licorice, Ginger, Lemon Myrtle, Senna, Natural Honey Flavor. Get Soothed - Gulp! When your throat is sore, everything seems out of whack. It hurts to swallow, cough and maybe even to talk. Whatever the case, you need to get soothed. Do yourself a favor and try our naturally caffeine-free, fragrant and good tasting blend! Ingredients in this tea: Organic Rooibos, Ginger; Lemon Myrtle; Sage; Licorice; Marshmallow; Natural lemon flavor; other natural flavors. View descriptions and tea ingredients in above photos. NOTE: 1 tea canister = $14
- FOCUS: green tea with peppermint, lion's mane and lemon. Take on the day with a bright cup of green tea that'll give you a natural boost of clarity, purpose and optimism. Simply steep 2-3 minutes using filtered, short of boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeinated tea bags.
- RELAX: rooibos, dandelion and citrus tea. Find stillness with an earthy cup of tea to warm your heart and body for a midday moment or a gentle transition to evening. Simply steep 5-7 minutes using filtered, boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeine free tea bags
- REST: chamomile, lemon balm and lavender tea. Invite a quiet moment for yourself with a fragrant cup of tea before bed, after a workout, or whenever you need a restorative moment. Simply steep 5-7 minutes using filtered, boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeine free tea bags.
A tea that has been carefully crafted to help relieve your menstrual cramps and heavy menses, balance your hormones, and detox your womb. These herbs also provide relief of skin dryness you may experience during menstrual cycle. DIRECTIONS: Place 1 teabag in 8 oz of hot water for 3-5 minutes. Tip: Add brown sugar for sweetener, and slices of citrus fruits like grapefruit, orange, or lemon. INGREDIENTS: Red Dates, Longan Fruit, Wildberry, Dried Ginger, Roses, Peony Flowers. View benefits of each ingredient in above photos.