- All natural and organic herbs only. The best relief is natural relief.
- Lavender: Calming. Perfect for use as a sleep aid and home treatment for restlessness. Lavender can also help alleviate headaches.
- Peppermint: Refreshing. Peppermint's cooling sensation helps ease pain migraines. Vapors from warming a peppermint wrap may even help reduce sinus congestion.
- Flax seed: Earthy. The musky scent of flax seed compliments lavender and peppermint. However, flax seed is wonderful alone. If you choose an unscented wrap be prepared to still be graced with the light gentle aroma of flax.
- Lavender and peppermint are highly aromatic herbs. Place the wrap on your neck and be pleasantly surprised by the soothing scent of either herb.
- Long lasting heat
- Typical wraps made with rice don't retain heat as long as flax seed. Flax seed can be up to 30% oil, making your wrap warmer, longer.
- Use hot or cold
- Our wraps are made to be used hot or cold so you can choose the type of relief you need.
- Sort by Rating
Start your morning off right. Did you wake up with a pain in your neck? Shoulders sore? Designed for comfort, Amenity Neck Wraps provide targeted relief to tired neck and shoulder muscles. Warm your wrap and deeply inhale the fresh scent of natural herbs as they awaken you from within. Our wraps haven't been prayed over, but they feel like they have. Details:
Our luxurious footies keep cold feet warm and bring pain relief to any discomfort. Wear them cold to relieve inflammation or swelling in your feet. Note: One Size fits all.
Bath bombs that indulge and soothe your skin. Made from wholesome ingredients and enriched with coconut oil, this bathing experience is one you'll want to repeat! Ingredients: baking soda, citric acid, sea salt, coconut oil, essential oil. Added herbs and/or plants:
- chamomile added to the chamomile bath bomb
- turmeric added to the lemon zest bath bomb
- rose petal added to the white rose bath bomb
- berries added to the juniper berry bath bomb
- lavender seeds added to the lavender bath bomb.
Opening the lid of this candle immediately transports you to a field of lavender. A calming, beautifully scented candle. All-natural soy candle with a wood wick.
Our lavender bundles are grown organically on a local lavender farm. A lovely addition to gift baskets.
A hardworking kit for your active feet! Soak your feet in the salt blend for 30 minutes, then slough off rough skin with pumice stone. Apply foot balm, paying special attention to the heels and other tough/dry skin, then cover with socks for softer feet by morning. View ingredients in above photos.