- Sort by Name
BE WELL TEAS Full-bodied and aromatic, caffeine-free red rooibos is celebrated for its flavor and antioxidants. As the base for this tea, it's a natural friend to the immune system and can contribute to a healthier life. All of our BE WELL TEAS are meticulously formulated for specific needs. We invite you to consider them all, and get what you need. Get Some ZZZ's - Say goodnight to tossing and turning. We're here to help you get your zzz's the natural way. Steep a cup of our caffeine-free herbal blend and breathe a sigh of sweet relief as the bouquet of organic rooibos, soothing chamomile, passionflower and the mellowing properties of valerian gently lulls you toward blissful rest. Get Relaxed - Stressed out and feeling kind of edgy? The good news is this caffeine-free, herbal blend delivers composure in a tea cup - if only you'll take a moment to steep and sip. The mood-mellowing begins instantly with the calming aromas of lavender and rose petals gently wafting up from the steaming cup. Ahhh. Get Gorgeous - Let's get one thing clear. True beauty comes from within. But when it comes to clear skin, some of us can use a little help. So here's good news: this organic, rooibos-based, naturally caffeine-free tea blend is brimming with antioxidants - your skin's best friend. Get Burning - This spicy herbal blend will rev up your internal engine. It's a tasty way to increase your metabolism and resistance to occasional stress, and is caffeine-free. Nice served hot or over ice whenever your body needs a wake up call. The ingredients in this blend are: Organic Green Rooibos (leaf); Ginger (root); Cinnamon; Holy Basil; Black Pepper; Cloves; Chili Peppers (fruit); Cordyceps Extract (fungus); Stevia (leaf), Natural Sea Buckthorn flavor. Get Protected - Whether factual or urban legend, the historic tale of the four thieves who survived the Black Plague by protecting themselves with a blend of essential oils is indeed impressive. The inspired blend created by these former spice merchants was made of powerhouse herbs and spices who all top the charts for their antioxidant content as well as anti-microbial properties. We've taken this historic recipe and added orange and rooibos to round out the flavor for an organic, uplifting cup that is as pleasing to smell as it is to sip. Organic ingredients in this tea: Rooibos leaf, cinnamon bark, rosemary leaf, orange peel, cloves (bud), eucaluptus, lemon peel, rosemary, cassia and clove oil, organic natural orange flavor. Get It Going - Tummy trouble? Well, we can all use a little help now and then. And in our opinion, natural is better! This naturally caffeine-free herbal blend of organic rooibos and senna leaves helps "get it going" gently. Senna is known for its mild laxative effects. Ginger has been added to help reduce cramping that often comes along with this whole uncomfortable situation. Sweet licorice soothes and coats the gastrointestinal tract, and it tastes good. So simply steep, sip and get going. Ingredients in this tea: Organic Rooibos, Licorice, Ginger, Lemon Myrtle, Senna, Natural Honey Flavor. Get Soothed - Gulp! When your throat is sore, everything seems out of whack. It hurts to swallow, cough and maybe even to talk. Whatever the case, you need to get soothed. Do yourself a favor and try our naturally caffeine-free, fragrant and good tasting blend! Ingredients in this tea: Organic Rooibos, Ginger; Lemon Myrtle; Sage; Licorice; Marshmallow; Natural lemon flavor; other natural flavors. View descriptions and tea ingredients in above photos. NOTE: 1 tea canister = $14
Sip and nourish your skin from the inside out! The beautifying botanicals included in the Daily Beauty and Beauty Sleep teas are:
- blue butterfly pea flower - promotes collagen
- hibiscus - wonderful hydrator
- rose hip - delivers many antioxidants
- bamboo - strengthens hair, skin and nails
- schizandra berry - protects skin
- chamomile - (only in beauty sleep tea) induces sleep
- sea buckthorn berry: supplies beta carotene and used for over 1000 years for anti-aging
- aloe vera: this cleansing plant was used by Egyptian queens as part of their beauty regimen
- hibiscus: one of the best hydrators nature has to offer
- rose hip: studies have shown anti-aging properties for skin
- milk thistle: the seeds have been used for detoxing since 40 A.D.
A luxurious, deliciously scented body wash that's hand crafted in small batches! View ingredients in above photos.
DUKE & DUCHESS: This honey breakfast tea is strong and sweet. Pure, sweet honey tempers the boldness of strong black tea. Could there be a more perfect coupling? Sip this infusion as a delicious addition to your breakfast. DOWNTOWN ABBEY: Mrs. Patmore's Pudding Tea. This decadent dessert tea has the homemade flavors of vanilla cake drizzled with rich caramel sauce. The full-bodied base of premium black tea lends itself well to a splash of milk, making it a perfect afternoon tea to partner with puddings, scones and shortbread. View ingredients in above photos. Each canister contains 36 teabags.
- FOCUS: green tea with peppermint, lion's mane and lemon. Take on the day with a bright cup of green tea that'll give you a natural boost of clarity, purpose and optimism. Simply steep 2-3 minutes using filtered, short of boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeinated tea bags.
- RELAX: rooibos, dandelion and citrus tea. Find stillness with an earthy cup of tea to warm your heart and body for a midday moment or a gentle transition to evening. Simply steep 5-7 minutes using filtered, boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeine free tea bags
- REST: chamomile, lemon balm and lavender tea. Invite a quiet moment for yourself with a fragrant cup of tea before bed, after a workout, or whenever you need a restorative moment. Simply steep 5-7 minutes using filtered, boiling water. Contains: 36 caffeine free tea bags.
Ahhh.... kick off those shoes, and ease your feet into a tub of warm water infused with this deliciously scented foot soak. Your feet will feel ready for those heels tomorrow! View ingredients in above photo.