- lemon verbena
- Sort by Date
This luxurious body oil is hand crafted with oils that moisturize from head to toe! A beautiful creation, with essential oils and hand picked herbs giving a double herbal benefit to your skin. Wonderful for use as a massage oil, and also when used after bathing to lock in moisture. Seven varieties are available.
Opening the lid of this candle immediately transports you to a field of lavender. A calming, beautifully scented candle. All-natural soy candle with a wood wick.
Looking for the perfect way to capture your baby's firsts? These round wooden engraved discs make the perfect photo prop. Add them to your photo each occasion to mark your baby's milestone. 12 Discs
- Today I ate solids
- Today I smiled
- Today I sat up
- Today I crawled
- Today I stood up
- Today I walked
- Today I rolled over
- Today I giggled
- My first word
- My first tooth
- My first haircut
- Last night I slept through
Rollerballs are a great way to apply essential oils to your skin! These custom combos are created with you in mind, each designed for a specific need.
- Blemish Be Gone
- Liquid Sleep
- Motion Sickness Ease
- Headache Ease
DUKE & DUCHESS: This honey breakfast tea is strong and sweet. Pure, sweet honey tempers the boldness of strong black tea. Could there be a more perfect coupling? Sip this infusion as a delicious addition to your breakfast. DOWNTOWN ABBEY: Mrs. Patmore's Pudding Tea. This decadent dessert tea has the homemade flavors of vanilla cake drizzled with rich caramel sauce. The full-bodied base of premium black tea lends itself well to a splash of milk, making it a perfect afternoon tea to partner with puddings, scones and shortbread. View ingredients in above photos. Each canister contains 36 teabags.
Sip and nourish your skin from the inside out! The beautifying botanicals included in the Daily Beauty and Beauty Sleep teas are:
- blue butterfly pea flower - promotes collagen
- hibiscus - wonderful hydrator
- rose hip - delivers many antioxidants
- bamboo - strengthens hair, skin and nails
- schizandra berry - protects skin
- chamomile - (only in beauty sleep tea) induces sleep
- sea buckthorn berry: supplies beta carotene and used for over 1000 years for anti-aging
- aloe vera: this cleansing plant was used by Egyptian queens as part of their beauty regimen
- hibiscus: one of the best hydrators nature has to offer
- rose hip: studies have shown anti-aging properties for skin
- milk thistle: the seeds have been used for detoxing since 40 A.D.